Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: A Good Good Meal

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Good Good Meal

I wanted to make something unique for dinner tonight, but there wasn't any inspiration or ideas. So in the end, I just took out the minced pork and marinated them, not knowing how I wanna cook it.

I looked around and saw the Korean Ottogi Sauce which I bought many weeks back. Hence, I decided to make Minced Pork Patties to go with it. Anyway, we've not been eating deep fried stuffs for quite awhile. I'm glad it turned out really well, DH likes it and even my indian colleagues whom I dine with everyday during lunch time. They love to say it this way, "It's very nice and tasty". :)



Here's my version of the patties. Try it and let me know how it is.

What you need:
300gm minced pork
1 red onion, diced
1 sprig of spring onion, diced
some bread crumbs
1 egg & 1 egg-white

Marinade for pork:
1 egg white
2tsp dark, light soy sauce
a pinch of black pepper & sugar
3tsp corn flour
1tsp oyster sauce

Way to go:
1) Marinade the pork with spring onion, onion and the marinade for 30mins.
2) Crack the whole egg in a bowl and prepare the breadcrumbs. Set aside.
3) Think of how big you want to make the patty, then knead to the size you want.
4) Dip the patty in the egg and breadcrumbs.
5) Heat oil in wok, when hot, either pan fry or deep fry them till golden brown. Serve hot.

Since I've got so many vegetables left in my fridge, I decided to Fry the Big Cabbage in Oyster Sauce. Yumyum!




After this whole cooking, I was totally tired out, but anyhow, I'm glad we enjoyed a good good meal. :)