Fried Beancurd with Leeks
Hoo! My recipe!! My fridge on that day was filled with lots of leeks & tofu. Decided to whip up this, simple & nice. I hope U like it.
1pack firm tofu, cut into thin slices
3stalks leeks, sliced
2tsp sesame oil
2tbsp oyster sauce
1tsp light soy sauce
1tsp hua tiao wine
1tsp minced garlic
a pinch of sugar
1tsp olive oil
1. Shallow fry firm tofu in hot oil till browned. Dish out set aside.
2. Add oil, fry minced garlic till fragrant.
3. Add leeks to fry for 2 mins, pour hua tiao wine, simmer for 1min.
4. Return tofu to wok, pour in rest of the seasonings and mix well.
5. Dish out, serve with hot rice.