Ku Chye with Minced Pork & Egg
200gm minced pork
300gm ku chye (Chives)
2eggs, lightly beaten
1 clove garlic, minced finely
2tsp olive oil
a drizzle of hua diao wine
Marinade for Pork (1hr):
2tsp dark soy sauce
1tsp sesame oil
a pinch of sugar, pepper & chilli powder
1tbsp oyster sauce
a pinch of sugar
1) Heat 1tsp oil, fry egg, minced them finely with spatula, dish out & set aside.
2) Heat oil in wok, add in garlic 2 fry till slightly browned.
3) Add in marinated pork, fry for 2 mins.
4) Stir in ku chye, hua diao wine & let it sit for a min or so.
5) Return egg to wok & pour in sauce mixture. Make sure all is well coated, simmer till all is well done.