Quick & Easy Fried Rice
I love fried rice, esp when the word "lazy" strikes my day. Quick, easy, simple are the words that I can describe when frying this dish. Yummy! Im satisfied... =)
2&a 1/2 cup of cooked rice (Preferbly overnight rice)
1/2cup frozen corns or frozen vegetables
5 frozen crabsticks, cut into small pieces
2pcs chicken breast or thigh meat, sliced
1/2 a can of luncheon meat, sliced into small bits
2eggs, lightly beaten
1tsp chopped garlic
1 large red onion, diced
1 stalk spring onions, cut into 4cm length
Seasonings: (Mix together)
1/2tsp light soy sauce
2tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2tsp sesame oil
1/2tsp hua tiao jiu
A pinch of sugar & pepper
1. In a wok, shallow fry luncheon meat till crispy, adding a teaspoon of oil b4 frying. Dish out, set aside.
2. Add alittle oil into wok, fry eggs & quickly cut them into small pieces using ur frying spatula.
3. Heat oil in wok, add in diced onion fry till fragrant. Add in chicken slices to fry till browned, dish out.
4. Add 1/2 a teaspoon of oil in wok, fry garlic, add in frozen corn, crabmeat, luncheon meat, egg slices.
5. Return cooked rice to wok, add in seasonings & fry till rice is well coated.
6. Serve hot, garnish with toasted onions & sprigs of spring onions !
**Both hubby & I prefer to eat dark rice, u can omit the dark soy sauce if u prefer lighter colour rice. =)