Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: TVB vs Cooking

Sunday, October 01, 2006

TVB vs Cooking

These days, I'm back to being a couch potato. It's been a long time since I got hooked on this TVB "drug". I simply love Hong Kong TV dramas. Once start, U just can't stop, always curious to find out what's happening in the next episode.

Just came back from Muscat (Oman) with hubby from a 2 days break. He went for biz trip and I tagged along. It was a good break tho' I was always in the hotel due to Ramadan which most of the shops aren't open in the day, only after 'Ifta'(breaking fast), then restaurants and shops will start to operate till late night. Ramadan is the fasting month for the muslims & it's also shorter working hours over here in Dubai. Some ends work @ 2pm while others @ 4pm. Hence our dinner is simple tonight, am too hooked on my TVB serials that I'm too lazy too cook up a storm in my kitchen. :P

Roast Chicken for tonight. Great to dip with Plum Sauce, while hubby prefers it with Maggie Chilli Sauce.


Followed by a Lazy Dish (Minced Pork with Fresh Mushrooms & Choy Sum)


Here's wishing my best friend's daughter (Celine), a very Happy Birthday! *Big Hugz**

And also, not forgetting my muslims friends, Happy Ramadan
Mubarak!