As I scroll down Zurynee's food blog, I found this recipe. I've always loved fried macaroni, and was getting tired of my own fried version, so decided to try this. This is special cuz curry powder is used, and just in time to carb my craving for spicy food. :)
But instead of using mixed frozen vegetables, I used bok choy instead & added egg slices too. :)
Here's her recipe, but I modified here & there. :)
Thanks Zu, for this wonderful recipe.
some macaroni, boil till al-dente
chicken breasts meat slices/ other meat u prefer
1 large onion, thinly sliced
5 shallots, thinly sliced
1tbsp garlic, minced finely
1 1/2 tbsp heapful meat curry powder, add a bit of water to make it into a paste
3-4 tbsp ketchup
2 eggs, beaten
spring onions, sliced
Marinade for Chicken:
a dash of soy sauce, sesame oil & sugar
1. Heat oil in wok, pour in egg mixture & fry till crispy, set aside. (Break them into little pieces)
2. Add onion slices and fry till translucent.
3. Add minced garlic & fry till fragrant.
4. Add chicken slices, cook till meat is done.
5. Mix curry paste in, stir till well blended.
6. Add bok choy, then add ketchup & a dash of soy sauce, add alittle water if it's dry
8. Once bok choy is cooked, add the macaroni & egg pieces; mix it well, let it cook till slightly dry.
9. Serve hot with fried shallots & spring onions.