Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: ThaiKorean

Sunday, July 16, 2006

ThaiKorean

Curries. Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia curries, all I love. The thai shop below my place sells red chicken curry that cost Dhs30(Sg$15) for one small bowl. And just yesterday, I went to the thai shop nearby my home to get a red curry paste. All I have to do is to buy the coconut cream, add fish sauce & sugar. Yummy! This cost me about Dh2 (Sg$1) for a bowl below. What a huge difference. Now I can make my own at a cheaper price. =)

Thai Red Chicken Curry


I love korean food. Over here, a bowl of Bibimbap cost me Dhs40 (Sg$20) per bowl. It's expensive!! But once a while dining out as a form of luxury, it's worth it. Korean meals usually comes with lots of appetizers, and one of them that I love eating is the Gye Ran Mal Ee (Korean Egg Roll). So today, I made this appetizer, but guess the rolling part still have rooms for improvement. :)

Gye Ran Mal Ee- Korean Egg Roll