Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Jakarta Trip 25-29 June 06

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Jakarta Trip 25-29 June 06

Everytime I tour Jakarta (JKT), I would feel like a millionaire in that land. Why? 'cuz the currency is huge! haha! :P Every trip is to visit my best-test friend, Evelyn, her husband, whom I always call "Ah Pek Jackson", and 2 little beautiful daughters, Chanelle & Celine. This trip was the most fruitful as my dearest husband went along with me, together with the most important thing for going overseas-- CAMERA! Each time to JKT, I didn't manage 2 bring a camera along with me as we only have 1 to share. Hubby always took it as he needs it more than me. I took quite a bit of photos with Evelyn & of course, FOOD!

We visited Sentul, Bandung & Lembang. Beautiful places.

I love Sentul, a town far far away from the polluted capital, quiet & peaceful. We proceeded to Bandung & Lembang on the 2nd day. Lembang- we went to Jackson's vegetable farm. Lettuce, califlower, broccoli, carrots, spring onions & many more veges that I can't remember. Didn't take all the photos tho' as some veges like carrots are all buried underground. Wanted to shop in Bandung, but after visiting the farm, we went to eat dinner & it was late already. Off we went back to Jkt again...

Eating out in Jkt is definitely cheaper than Dubai. Both of them brought us to eat all the food that I was craving eversince I visited them last year. Hubby enjoyed the trip too especially with their 2 lovely daughters who never fails to bring laughter and joy to him.

Thank you Evie & Jackson, for making our stay in Indonesia a funfilled & memorable trip. May our long distance friendship be brought to a higher level of closeness. Love you both very much! Muakz! *Wink*

Off to Lembang Farm...



Huge lettuce, isn't it?


Get graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.com

Yummylicious food, here we come!

Caramel Pudding Topped with Fresh Creme


Deep Fried Jackfruit Topped with Icing Sugar


Prawn Fritters


Get graphics at Nackvision.com

Pisang Goreng, Sliced & Shaped Flat

Get graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.com
Otak Otak Indonesia


Guess, Guess, Guess! What's this?


Deep Fried Cow Lungs Soup with Fried Belinjou


Teh Botol. Tea with Smelly Fragrance.Weird yet U'll Keep Asking 4 More!


Get graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.com
Indonesia Fruit Rojak


Fried Chicken Wings, Crispy On d Outside, Juicy On d Inside


Cow Bone Marrow Soup


Lontong Indonesia, Looks normal, but super tasty

Get graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.com

Mie Keriting aka Ayam Mie Jamur. My Favourite!


Menu for Ayam Bakar... Look at the price! Dun u feel rich? :P


Ayam Bakar aka Special Grilled Chicken Served with Rice, Unique Sambal & Mint Leaves. Sedap!!


Im on cloud 9 just by posting these pics! :)

PS: As u can see, this whole post is only in purple & pink, cuz Evie loves pink and me, purple.

Get graphics at Nackvision.com