Steam Tofu with Minced Pork
This picture is taken without preserved mushrooms & toasted onions. Pai seh, forgot to take one with it.
Quite a simple and tasty dish when I run out of ideas to cook...
1 pc of soft tofu(packet)
150gm minced pork
8 pieces of chinese preserved mushrooms (Soaked & Minced, discard stalk)
1tbsp light soya sauce
1tsp chicken marinade (I use Lee Kum Kee)
1tsp oyster sauce
1tsp chinese cooking wine (Can omit if u dont take)
2tbsp sesame oil
1tbsp corn flour
1. Marinate your choice of minced meat mixed with mushroom with the above seasonings. Set aside for 20mins
2. Cut tofu into square pieces and arrange on steaming plate
3. Lay the minced meat with mushroom onto tofu evenly (make sure it covers the tofu completely)
4. Steamed over high heat for 15 mins or until meat is cooked.
5. Serve immediately & garnish with toasted onions