Gräciõ's LäveñderBliss Café: Finally Im back in action

Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally Im back in action

Heyo folks! Sorry for not blogging lately. I had a great time back home in SG & a good trip in Jakarta. Was busy settling myself back in this lonely land of Dubai. Still trying to get use to the life back here after having many get together times with friends back home. Now, its back to the lonely life... feels weird...

It dawned on me that the word "Baking" & me aren't very good friends. I wished I could have the patience to learn to bake. I really wanna learn to bake. I love pandan chiffon cake since young. B4 I board the plane for my trip back to Dubai, I went to Bengawan Solo at terminal 2 to get the cake. Brought it all the way back here, & now, its gone! Arrgghh... This gave me the determination to learn to bake this cake. I heard that chiffon cakes are not easy to make. Im afraid of failure, afraid that all my money would go down the drain after failing. Dhuz... Im speechless. Finally I managed to find screwpine leaves here. That tempts me to try making one. Would I succeed? Would I fail? Many thoughts are running thru' my mind now...


Im currently uploading pictures of food I cooked on father's day for my daddy. Not all dishes are taken, but glad that they all liked the food I cooked that day. Tell u more on the next page...


Im hungry & craving for pandan cake again. Weird right? Yea, & the worst part of all, they don't sell it here. So I guess this time, I really gotta learn... :)


Get graphics at Nackvision.comGet graphics at Nackvision.com